John Worth Group strive to operate in a sustainable way throughout our business, with emphasis on continually to reduce our environmental impact, whilst not compromising the desired finish for our clients. With our Project Managers and directors having trade a background, it truly allows us to capture a sustainable approach to development and interior design, often retrofitting elements and reusing the original fabric of the unit.
We are now working with and supported by Tikkurilla in our commitment to more towards M1 classifcation water-based technologies, for both paints and adhesives. Tikkurilla provide an extensive portfolio of products with a clear labelling and classification system, allowing our teams to make informed choices for our customers.
Our sustainability pledges in brief:
- Minimise our waste and increase diversion of waste from landfill with view to achieve 95% of waste that can be recycled
- Use energy efficient lighting and power solutions
- Minimise and conserve natural resources by using sustainable materials, such as FSC and PEFC resourced materials
- Strive to provide happy working environment for our employees, including providing development opportunities through training and promoting quality
- Strive to provide a work environment with zero accidents and incidents with directors being responsible for all staff well being
- Minimise staff travel
- Exceed client’s expectations.